Quality, Flexible, Affordable Aviation Maintenance Training
Client Focused Flexible Delivery. eLearning Online Options.
Your Location Australia Wide.
CASA Approved Part 147 and CAR 30 Australian Training Provider
Nationally Accredited Training Provider
Aerospace Training Services (ATS) is proud to provide quality aircraft maintenance training from Pre-Apprenticeship level through to aircraft specific Types Courses. Certificate level range from Aeroskills certificate II through to Diploma level in Mechanical and Avionics, and Aviation certificates I and II (specifically flight attendant training). ATS also provides industry specific training including human factors, de-icing, refueling and life-support fitting.
The products and services delivered include:
- Higher School Certificate Aeroskills Program (NSW, Australia)
- - NEW - Higher School Certificate (HSC) Cabin Crew (Flight Attendant) Program (NSW, Australia)
- Apprenticeship and Traineeship Courses
- External Study Options, Distance Education
- - NEW - eLearning and Online Training Platforms
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) approved trade training (Avionics and Mechanical)
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) approved Aircraft Specific Type courses (Avionics and Mechanical)
- Aircraft Familiarisation and Differences Courses
- Aviation Consultancy to Government and non-Government bodies.
- Flexible Delivery and Client Nominated Training Locations
ATS believes that you, the Client, are in the best position to understand your training needs. As such we attempt to accommodate your specific training requirements to your specific needs, whether that be from an employee or employer perspective. This is highlighted by the ATS Flexible Delivery Policy, where distance education, eLearning online training courses and the use of client nominated training facilities are just some of the ways ATS provides training solutions with minimal disruption to the client's working environment.