Quality, Flexible, Affordable Aviation Maintenance Training
Client Focused Flexible Delivery. eLearning Online Options.
Your Location Australia Wide.
CASA Approved Part 147 and CAR 30 Australian Training Provider
Nationally Accredited Training Provider
Aerospace Training Services (ATS) is proud to provide quality aircraft maintenance training from Pre-Apprenticeship level through to aircraft specific Types Courses. Certificate level range from Aeroskills certificate II through to Diploma level in Mechanical and Avionics, and Aviation certificate III (specifically flight attendant training). ATS also provides industry specific training including human factors, de-icing, refueling and life-support fitting.
Christmas - New Year Closure
Please be aware that the ATS office will be closed between 16th December and 7th January. We would like to wish all our students and everyone in the Aviation industry a safe and merry Christmas and New Year period and we look forward to helping you in 2018.
Products and Services:
- Higher School Certificate Aeroskills Program (NSW, Australia)
- Higher School Certificate (HSC) Cabin Crew (Flight Attendant) Program (NSW, Australia)
- Apprenticeship and Traineeship Courses
- External Study Options, Distance Education
- eLearning and Online Training Platforms
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) approved trade training (Avionics and Mechanical)
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) approved Aircraft Specific Type courses (Avionics and Mechanical)
- Aircraft Familiarisation and Differences Courses
- Aviation Consultancy to Government and non-Government bodies.
- Flexible Delivery and Client Nominated Training Locations
Smart and Skilled
Here at ATS we not only provide high quality aviation training, but now offer the Smart and Skilled financial assistance program for those students who are eligible. Smart and Skilled is a reform of the NSW Vocational Education and Training (VET) system which aims at assisting students in NSW gain the necessary skills to find a job or advance in their careers.
Smart and Skilled provides eligible students with:
- an entitlement to government-subsidised training up to and including Certificate III
- government funding for higher-level courses (Certificate IV and above) in targeted priority areas
If you're a prospective student, head to the Smart and Skilled website here and read everything you need to know before you enroll with us.
ATS believes that you, the Client, are in the best position to understand your training needs. As such we attempt to accommodate your specific training requirements to your specific needs, whether that be from an employee or employer perspective. This is highlighted by the ATS Flexible Delivery Policy, where distance education, eLearning online training courses and the use of client nominated training facilities are just some of the ways ATS provides training solutions with minimal disruption to the client's working environment.